Sunday, January 11, 2009

the search for delicious

Today i finished a book called The Search For Delicious. it was a great book and i recommend it. it is about a 12 year old boy who's father is writing a dictionary and is at the word delicious he writes down delicious as fried fish but the king says delicious is apples and the queen says it is Christmas pudding so the 12 year old named gaylen has to go around four towns that make up the kingdom and note what each person favorite food is on his horse marro. I think Delicious is pecan pie on Christmas morning. please comment what you think is delicious.

6 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

The stuffed burgers that you made for us last summer, with my homemade lemonade, eaten on a blanket in the back yard, on the first day that the dogwoods are in bloom.

hahamommy said...

I think delicious is Tortellini Spezia (Alfredo sauce, chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes & pine nuts)... with crusty bread ♥

Madeline Rains said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madeline Rains said...

I think delicious is getting a kiss from my Jesse. I love you.
-papa

mindy said...

Delicious....hhmmm....there is so much. Coffee. Dark Chocolate. Creme Brule. Mussels. Bar-b-que Ribs. Strawberries. Soup.

Bhu said...

strawberries - totally. good one, mindy. hand cut sweet potato fries, fresh berries with cream, all meals at the donck-rains', mango-peach juice, linzor cookies, tea with honey, kalamata olives, santa cruz sparkling lemonade, there are just so many delicious things... i could go on and on.