Friday, February 27, 2009

some random things

These are some random things about me.

1 I live in a 104 year old house.

2 I have a wii and play world of warcraft.

3 I do not like the letters u and b together.

4 I take guitar.

5 My favorite song is now or never

6 I have read all the harry potters and the first series in warriors.

7 I i am writing a song called eternity.

8 I act crazy at night.

9 I am the maker of treno and creative title which are two card games.

10 There are only three random things after this one.

11 I am so evil for wasting two random things.

12 I am still evil.

13 I am wasting this last random thing cause i cant think of thing to say i wasted four random things I'm so evil.

3 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

Evil? Bwa ha ha!

Well, actually, no. You just so aren't evil (except maybe in your vampire costume or when WOW refuses to work). Even then, not evil. Just scary. : )

Danielle said...

Hey Jesse, we played "Creative Title" the other night while we were waiting for dinner. It was so much fun! Jim was especially good at coming up with titles, and I think he would've made you laugh.

You rock!

Bhu said...

u and b together, huh? that's a great random thing to know about you. i really enjoyed the last 4; it made me laugh out loud (i can't bring myself to type "lol". miss you.